Willard D. Martin Insurance Agency

122 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
Phone: (781) 631-5050
Fax: (781) 631-3993

Home Owners insurance, Auto Insurance, Boat Insurance

Personal Insurance Policies

Auto Insurance

Renter's, Tenant's, & Homeowner's

Boat Insurance

Motorcycle Insurance

Personal Property

Personal Umbrella

Commercial Insurance Policies

Business Owners Policy

Building Coverage

General Liability

Professional Liability

Business Content

Commercial Auto

Directors & Officers

Worker's Compensation

Commercial Umbrella


Request a Quote

Homeowner's, Condo and Renter's Insurance

Homeowner's Insurance
, also called  hazard insurance, provides financial coverage for loss or damage to your home. A standard policy includes coverage for the structure of your home, contents, liability and additional living expenses.


Condominium - Unit Owners Insurance- Provides coverage for your finished interior walls and floors (if not covered under the Master Condo Policy),  Contents coverage and Liability protection for any bodily injury or property damage you or your family members cause to other people while inside your condo.  The Master Condo policy covers common areas only.


Tenant's Insurance or Renter's Insurance - Covers your contents (personal possessions) if you rent an apartment or a house.  This also includes Liability protection.This coverage usually is very affordable.   Coverage for items stolen from your car would be covered under this type of policy.


Willard Martin Insurance Agency  also offers policies for Secondary Homes and Valuable Personal Property that may not be covered under traditional homeowner insurance. Call us to make sure you are fully covered.


Flood Insurance

Protection against flood is not covered under your homeowners insurance. Please contact us to provide this important coverage for you.


Receive a Multi-Policy Discount with your Auto insurance.


© Willard D. Martin Insurance Agency. All rights reserved.
website by Walnut Hill Design